Tuesday, January 18, 2022

The Story Begins

Prelude
Beirut, Lebanon
Sunday, March 3, 2002
-        “Are you sure you want to go on with this? It is not too late to change your mind. I honestly think this is the dumbest idea you have ever had.”
-        “Dad, what are you talking about? I love him!”
-        “I never interfere in your decisions, but I think you are making the biggest mistake of your life. The car is outside, say the words and we will be out of here. I will take care of everything.”
-        “Daddy, it is my wedding day and I know he is the one. Come on, take me to him and be proud.”
-        “I love you.”
-        “I love you more daddy.”

This is our cue, the music has started.
Here comes the bride dressed all in light
Radiant and lovely she shines in his sight
Gently she glides gracefully as a dove
Meeting her groom her eyes full of love…
A Life
As she walked by the sea
heaven was all she could see
The little child was a queen.

Days went by; nights getting longer
Sadness and trouble were getting stronger
the little child was a teen.

Disappointment, struggle and stress were all she could feel
But her heart she knew was made of steel.
She no longer wanted to be seen.

As she sat there remembering the past years
You could swear you’ve seen her tears.
A strong woman she has been.

Night fell down and wrapped her in her arm
Nothing could any longer cause her harm
Remembered she was a queen!


10 comments:

  1. She was and always be the queen, for she survived a Covert agressif who did his best to destroy her but couldn’t will never could, why cos she is a believer and have faith that things happen for a reason struggles don’t last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the perfect example of a "Strong Independent Woman" and I can't wait to witness your success in this! As a girl and your friend, I support you all the way. Best of luck gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To all the beautiful, strong women out there. Thank you

      Delete
  3. “The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could.”
    You are a strong woman ready to build her new life..Go girl we are behind you 100%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your support means the world to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

      Delete
  4. You will always be a queen..a queen with a diamond heart an army will not be able to defeat you..go go go

    ReplyDelete